Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bold Foods with Bold Wines: The Blog Talk Radio Show


Anyone out there that enjoys listening to tips on wine and food pairing with Southwestern cuisine should check out Bold Foods with Bold Wines, a blog talk radio program that I co-host with Jane Butel, the queen of Southwestern cuisine. The half hour show covers great southwestern dishes that are fun to prepare, and I provide wine pairing ideas and wine fundamentals.

I often mention inexpensive wines in the $10-$20 range that work for most wine lover’s budgets. Not only that, but listeners can call in with their wine or food questions. If we don’t have the answer, we’ll get it. Try to stump the experts, it can be great fun.


Link to Blog Talk Radio, and then enter Bold Foods with Bold Wines into the search field window in the upper right. When at the Bold Foods with Bold Wines location, you will notice three columns; Shows, On Demand, On Air/Upcoming.

Shows provide basic info about Bold Foods with Bold Wines, On Demand permits you to play back or download any of our past shows, and On Air/Upcoming lists the next scheduled shows. Our show starts at 5:30 pm Mountain time. The call-in number is 347-855-8325. Clicking on the next scheduled show will also include the call-in number. During the show you can dial a “1” at any time to request to talk to Jane or myself.

Those a bit shy about talking on the show can email me at Jim@Jim-Hammond.com with your wine questions. Since I’ve been a teacher for 35 years, I love getting questions. You can also leave comments or requests here at any of my blogs.

Jane and I have a good time doing the shows, so why not call-in and join the fun!

No comments: